The website, through its domain www.arizcurenvinos.com, uses its own and third-party cookies on its pages for the provision of the service to the user and its improvement. They are commonly used on the Internet and here you will find information on what they are, what types this website uses and how, if you wish, you can deactivate them from your browser or block their installation.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are a small file or set of data that the website installs on your browser or device when browsing its pages, storing information about your visit. They facilitate the operation and use of the web for the user, adapting format preferences and compiling the navigation experience more according to their interests with statistical data of use, all completely anonymously. The cookies on this site are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device, and do not provide references that allow us to know personal data, nor the IP address. The configuration of the most common browsers allows the user to prevent the installation of cookies sent from this site without this preventing access to its content, although, in some cases, ease of navigation may be affected.
2. What kind of Cookies does this website use?
2.1. By duration:
- Session Cookies: To facilitate use, collecting data while the user accesses a web page and navigates through it. They will expire upon leaving, at the end of the session or closing the browser, and are eliminated./li>
- Persistent Cookies: They are navigation data that are still stored in the terminal to fulfill the purpose they serve. However, they expire once the scheduled expiration time for them concludes, or they may also be deleted manually.
2.2. By purpose:
- Technical Cookies: They allow the user to navigate through the web and use the different options that exist therein. They control traffic and data communication, they identify the session, allow access to restricted access areas or remember the elements that make up an order, make requests for registration or participation in events, use security features during navigation, store content for the broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, browser type through which they access the service, regional settings from where they access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the monitoring and analysis of the behaviour of the website users. The information collected serves to measure the activity of the website and the development of user navigation profiles in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data. In our case it is merely statistical data.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the efficient management of advertising spaces that have been included in the web page based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: They allow the management of the advertising spaces included in the website. These cookies store information on the user behaviour obtained through observation of their browsing habits, in order to allow the development of a specific profile to display advertising in line with their interests.
2.3. By its editor:
- Own Cookies: These are those we administer on this website to facilitate its use and to collect data on its usage.
- Third-party Cookies: The rest. This site uses custom tools to gather usage data, and therefore cookies from “Google Analytics”  or similar. In the case of Google, this information, including the IP address, is collected on its Internet servers in the U.S.A. Google Analytics will not supply us with your IP address, and have also provided a “Disable Complement” if you do not want them to collect that data, which may be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
3. How to configure your browser or device regarding cookies.
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-#w_configurar-las-cookies
- Safari :https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?viewlocale=es_ES&locale=es_ES
- Opera: hhttp://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
- Windows Phone: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windowsphone
- Blackberry: http://help.blackberry.com/es/blackberry-z3/10.3.1/help/mwa1334238823957.html
- Android: http://androidwidgetcenter.com/android-tips/how-to-enable-cookies-in-android
However, we are grateful for the acceptance of cookies. It is helpful to have adequate references and be able to improve the content and design of our website, adapting it to your preferences as users.